Massey Ferguson 400 XTRA Series
Massey Ferguson 400 EXTRA Series
|Engine Power ISO hp (kW)||82 (61.1)||100 (74)||110 (81.4)||120 (89.5)|
|Rate engine speed (rev/min)||2200||2200||2200||2200|
|Brand||Perkins||Perkins||AGCO Sisu Power||AGCO Sisu Power|
|No. of Cylinder (Capacity cc)||4 (4400)||4 (4400)||4 (4400)||4 (4400)|
|Type||8 forward/2 reverse||12 forward/4 reverse||12 forward/4 reverse||12 forward/4 reverse|
|Actuation||Center shift||Side shift||Side shift||Side shift|
|Standard Tyres (Front/Rear)|
|Weight & Dimensions|
|Weight without Ballast (Platform) (kg)||3040||4070||4210||4210|
|Height over exhaust (mm)||2580||2640||2640||2640|
Whether you’re a small holder or large scale contractor, the MF 400 Xtra is robust enough to cope with the toughest conditions and applications.
- Industry leading, highly efficient AGCO POWER engines for higher hp models – MF 460, 470 and 480 Xtra – for maximum power and productivity
- Easy-to-use 8x2 and 12x4 mechanical transmission lets the operator select the intended speed effortlessly, for improved output
- Sideshift gear selection (12x4 only) for easy operation Strong front and rear axles with heavy-duty epicyclic reduction units for maximum traction
- Hydraulically operated oil immersed braking system provides excellent braking efficiency and improved safety
- Side exhaust design and reduced noise levels
- Hydraulic controls for safer operation and maximum efficiency with improved hydraulics system for accurate control and precise oil flow
- Increased hydraulic lift capacity (max 3,800kg)
- A choice of semi-platform and cab versions are available.
The MF 400 Series’ spacious, ergonomically designed operator’s environment offers reduced noise and vibration. The cab features a semi-platform design with a large platform area, for ease of operation and driver comfort. Controls are simple to use and easily accessible, with an easy-to-read instrument panel and improved switches, while foot controls are operated by pendant pedals for further comfort. The cab’s steering wheel features a thicker, more comfortable rim design, and all models are fitted with a spring suspension seat mounted on a semi-platform seat deck (except the MF 415).